March 29, 2020 4:27pm
... will provide a test for investors by U.S. econ data being released.
Last week’s brief rebound was subsidized by government stimuli; what’s to support the next depth?
A prelude to the week ...
Data being released this week:
- Monday, pending home sales for February,
- Tuesday’s Case-Shiller home price index for January, The Conference Board’s consumer confidence index
- Wednesday, February construction spending, IHS Markit’s and ISM’s manufacturing purchasing managers indexes for March, payroll firm ADP’s estimate of private job growth in the month of March
- Thursday, more factory orders, estimate of new applications for jobless benefits for the week ended March 28;
- Friday, nonfarm payrolls report (the extent of the damage being dealt to labor markets).