January 19, 2021 6:49pm
EDIT closed down -$4.03 or -5.29% to $72.11 and has a negative -$1.11 or -1.54% aftermarket indication, so far
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Cowen and Credit Suisse are acting as book-runners.
EDIT intends to offer and sell 3,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
EDIT as usual grants the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of its common stock.
The Bottom Line: the numbers reflect a …
- 52-week change of +154.39%
- A 52-week high of $99.95 and a low of $14.01
- With a 50-day of $65.55 and a 200-day moving average of $39.99
- Shares outstanding of 62.99 M
- A float of 60.98 M
- Held by institutions: 82.21%
- Cash: $495.3 M
- Debt: $26.71 M