January 26, 2021 5:43pm
PGEN closed down -$0.76 or -8.60% to $8.14
Including a full execise 2.25 M share option
Proceeds from the offering, are expected to be approximately $129.5 million, before deducting expenses
PGEN has closed an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock.
Wells Fargo Securities and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering with JMP Securities acting as lead co-manager and H.C. Wainwright & Co. acting as co-manager.
The Bottom Line:
- A 52-week change of 59.49%,
- A 52-week high of $11.10 and a low of $1.26;
- A 50-day moving average of 9.05 with a 200-day 5.93;
- Shares outstanding of 185.54 M and a float of 73.28 M;
- Held by institutions: 65.99%;
- Cash of $113.1 M and debt of $219.13 M