January 18, 2023 10:19am
BLUE priced at $6.00, the aftermarket is up +$0.12 or +2.07%
BLUE also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of its common stock to be sold in the offering.
The offering, actual size and terms are subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed. All shares in the offering are to be sold by bluebird.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as joint book running managers for the offering.
The Bottom line: BLUE is following the usual path after announcing a public offering of 20 M shares – DOWN!
You would think that to safe some upside – announcing a pricing of shares would RETARD the slip to the downside.
- 52-week Low of $2.87 and a high of $8.58
- 50-day moving average: 7.44
- 200-day moving average: 5.64
- Outstanding shares: 82.91 M shares
- Float: 75.86 shares
- Shares percent (%) of float: 29.40%
- Cash: $139.63 M
- Debt: $278.12 M
- 52-week Change: -3.58%
- Shares Owned by Institutions: 81.78%
- Shares Owned by Insiders: 1.12%
- Pricing ... $6.00 to raise $120 M after expenses